Senior Housing to Take Care Of Your Loved Ones
It's not all about money. People matter. Lives matter.
We offer a unique service to seniors and those caring for seniors, as you can quickly and confidently sell your house to us in any condition throughout all of Metro Denver. We buy houses in just about every city, including Littleton, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Aurora, Wheat Ridge, Highlands, Sunnyside, Park Hill, Congress Park, Denver, Parker, and more!
Senior Living Transition Assistance:
- We offer Senior living placement at NO COST with our expert partners in the placement industry
- We will help you find the right senior living arrangement for your long-term housing needs. Options include: assisted living, long term care, nursing homes, senior apartments and other custom solutions in the Denver area
- Use the equity from the sale of your home to help fund assisted living housing needs, healthcare and other financial responsibilities
- We are a Colorado-based, family-owned business
- We work with a number of business partners who understand the unique needs of seniors and those caring for seniors. Our partners can help you through all phases of transitioning a senior into new phase of their life
Call 720-545-0490 to learn more about our Senior Concierge Program.
The final step is the most exciting, as we set up a closing date at a licensed title company in the Denver metro area to handle the cash purchase. We are flexible on closing dates and can move as quickly as 7 days or longer based on your needs. We’re here to help so please call 720-545-0490 to get started!
"Real" Estate Benefits
- All properties in “As Is” condition, which means you and your family do not have to make a single repair or upgrade to sell your home
- No agent commissions or closing costs, saving our clients thousands of dollars in fees
- Cash purchase enables you to move quickly and use the proceeds to fund an assisted living/senior community placement
- Bridge financing solutions available to help with senior housing down payments & deposits before the sale of your home
- Average closing time is 21 days
- No showings of your home, inspections, cleanings or repairs needed
- All purchase transactions conducted at a licensed Colorado title company insuring a smooth and financially safe transaction
Our senior clients and their families find the process quick, easy and straight forward! Your first step is to have a personal, in-home meeting with Derek Marlin to discuss your needs and to tour the property. Remember that your home can be in any condition. Next, a detailed analysis will be conducted on the neighborhood and a fair cash offer will be presented in person if that’s the best route for your needs. Our Senior Concierge Program is a highly recommended professional network of partners to fill any need, including finding your next residence, organizing, packing, moving or possibly holding an estate sale. We also have partnerships with independent finance, accounting and legal professionals to help with the proceeds from the sale of your home.
- FREE Placement Services for Senior Housing
- Insurance & Investments
- Senior focused Moving Companies
- Custom organization & downsizing services
- Estate & Appraisal Compani
- Estate & Trust Attorney Services
- Real Estate Attorney Services
- Senior Nutritionist
- Senior Physical Therapy Centers
- Health & Wellness Specialist